brown-bros-temp

Brown Brothers Tempranillo 2015

$216.00

Brown Brothers have long championed the planting of alternative varieties, and this Tempranillo is a relatively new addition to their range. The wine was developed in their “Kindergarten Winery”, which is a mini winery focused on trialling small batches of new varieties and different wine making techniques and was previously only available at their cellar door. This is an elegant, medium bodied style of wine which is sourced from two of their Victorian vineyards: 70% from Banksdale in the King Valley region while the other 30% is from Heathcote. Made to drink young, this wine would suit traditional Spanish dishes such as paella and tapas or a spicy salami pizza topped with capsicum, olives and cheese.

Category:

Product Description

Brown Brothers have long championed the planting of alternative varieties, and this Tempranillo is a relatively new addition to their range. The wine was developed in their “Kindergarten Winery”, which is a mini winery focused on trialling small batches of new varieties and different wine making techniques and was previously only available at their cellar door. This is an elegant, medium bodied style of wine which is sourced from two of their Victorian vineyards: 70% from Banksdale in the King Valley region while the other 30% is from Heathcote. Made to drink young, this wine would suit traditional Spanish dishes such as paella and tapas or a spicy salami pizza topped with capsicum, olives and cheese.

Gold Medal, Adelaide 2016

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Brown Brothers Tempranillo 2015”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *